Wednesday 23 July 2014

Rukky sanda Wants you to Know White is her new Fave colour + she hates Foundation and Concealers

"Okay, so they had foundation on my face... Hmmm*** see how tired I looked??? Totally didn't like it, cos I'm not a foundation base wearing female*** Lol! Don't know how women survive it, Lol! I always feel like my face is suffocating and can't breathe, Lol! But d make up artist did a great job tho', but I'm definitely still not convinced abt foundations, concealers, etc I think all those creamy stuff ain't for me so I'm sticking to my loose/pressed powder thank u*** Loool! #random tots***... xx"  She shared..


Who woulda thought it that Rukky Sanda  of all people dint fancy Foundation and concealers #suprising, anyways she also says her fave colour at the moment  is white.. and what a way to announce it.. that chanel bag is the Biz!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...