Friday 8 August 2014

His Shirt Is Pure Gold - See The Rich Man Who Goes With 4 Bodyguards For Wearing A 4kg Gold Shirt [Photos]

  Pankaj Parakh indian businessman wears 4kg gold shirt



His name is Pankaj Parakh, he left scgool without any qualification but has worked hard to make a fortune from his clothing business which has grown to become his money spinning empire.


He has decided to announce his success to the world by having a shirt made out of pure gold and also to celebrate his 45th birthday, he has commissioned the solid gold shirt that weighs more than 4 kilos in grand style.

Parakh said:
"I wanted to wear something special when I say my thanks for my success at a thanksgiving visit to the Siddhivinayak Temple of the Hindu elephant god in Mumbai.
The indian business man that wears a 4kg gold shirt
Money speaking
Pankaj Parakh and his bodyguards
Pankaj Parakh debuts his golden shirt along with 4 bodyguards

And after paying just £127,000 to buy the gold and have it turned into a golden shirt, he thinks he got a pretty good deal.

According to local media the gold shirt has really got him noticed as he marched along the streets of his home in Yeola, 260 km from the city of Mumbai.
"I have always been fascinated with gold since I was five-years-old and studying in school. And over the years that interest has become a real passion. So it was logical that I would want to make my 45th birthday a golden affair.
"In fact even on my wedding 23 years ago a lot of people said it was embarrassing that I was wearing more gold than my bride, but I just love the Royal metal."
The shirt that has seven solid gold buttons is due to be officially modeled by the clothing magnate on Friday, but he tried it on in advance after collecting it from the Shanti Jewellers at Parel in Mumbai, where a team of around 20 craftsmen collectively spent 3,200 hours over the past two months to 'stitch' it together.

Indian business man wears 4kg gold shirt

The gold used in the shirt has an 18-22 carat purity, without any other metals.
"Before the taxman starts coming round, I can guarantee that every bit is properly recorded in my company accounts."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...