Tuesday 5 August 2014

Real Reason for Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran’s Breakup

Chris Brown allegedly ended his relationship with Karrueche Tran after the two got into an argument earlier last month. It was revealed that since then, she hasn't spoken to him.  “She just needed a break to focus on herself. It's not that they don't care for one another.  "She's taking time to spend with her family and focus on her career. She's just been pursuing that part of her life," an insider told E.


It was disclosed that a third party is not to blame for the on-and-off couple's latest split, saying, "There's never been a case of infidelity." Brown's famous ex, Rihanna, also "had nothing to do with" his breakup with Tran.

Over the weekend, the R&B singer posted an Instagram with a lengthy and heartfelt message to fans.
He wrote, "I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family! I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...