Saturday 6 September 2014

Joan Rivers may never get her dream funeral …


One of  Joan River’s perfect  funeral wish was to have famous singer Bobby Vinton who has been her close friend for years to perform his famous song 'Lonely'  when she dies. Unfortunately TMZ has learned that the 79-year-old singer is just getting over a bout of pneumonia.

“Bobby's rep tells us Vinton is bummed he won't be able to perform his 1964 hit, but will try to make it up in some way ... perhaps with a recorded video message’ TMZ reports.
In her 2012 book, Joan described her perfect funeral as "a huge showbiz affair with lights, cameras, action." She wrote, "I don’t want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don’t want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing 'Mr. Lonely.'"

I guess her daughter Mellisa will find a way to make her mama’s wish come true…she deserves it and even more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...