Thursday 9 October 2014

"I' Should Be Addressed As 'Queen Bey' Not Beyonce" - Lil Kim Laments

From the look of things right now, it seems like Lil Kim is not in anyway happy with Nicki Minaj and the way the 'Anaconda' Hit maker is praising Beyonce.

In an interview with BET's '106 n Parks', the "Lighters Up" hit-maker admitted that she loves Beyonce and what she does but she thinks that name - Queen Bey - belongs to her or belonged to her first!

"I love Beyonce and rightfully so..." she said, "She is definitely Queen Beyonce... but you knew me when I first came out. What's my name? Who are my fans? The Beehive, No one likes to give me my rightful due props on anything."

Her comments came after Nicki called Jay Z's wife "Queen Bey" in the song Flawless.
Hmmm, What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...