Sunday 5 October 2014

Timi Dakolo marks wife’s birthday with stunning photos



Soulful singer Timi Dakolo shared stunning pics of his wife Busola who is a year older today Oct 3. The couple got married in 2008 and they’re blessed with 3 children. Busola is a model and very much in her 20s. Happy birthday to her.  Read hubby's birthday message below;

“Happy birthday my iyawo mi.. girlfriend..chic. ..wife...my essence...she who must be loved...my correction fluid..my critic..my business eye...my essence ...my root...mama of my gang...my place of calmness ....my kogi princess...i love you any how...god bless you well...just for today o...ask me for any things.on a second thought, no ask.....na joke i dey joke. ..” ) More pics after cut…




You might also like:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...