Thursday 24 July 2014

ARIK Airline In Flight Theft + Customer Loses Huge Sum Of Money!


At times when you hear people share their experience(s) on certain issues, they sound like one of those stories from tales by moonlight, not because their story isn't believable but having been under the same conditions that led to their bitter experience(s) on several occasions, it's difficult to imagine. 


Today I'm a victim of one; INFLIGHT THEFT. 


I'm still amazed at the dexterity with which the act was carried out, Stella it was very systemic. 


Arik Air Flight w3732 Abuja to Lagos 23/7/2014,1100hrs, seat 29B was my seat.

 I was actually late to the airport and was told the plane had already taken off. I proceeded to the ticket-sales desk to reschedule my flight for the next one;1300hrs. 


In the course of doing so I was told the plane was still very much on ground and I could board. Like every human would do, I thanked my stars as that implied I would be in Lagos on time as planned. At this point I would like to state that I'm a frequent traveller, my job puts me in a position where I always travel. 


At the risk of sounding immodest I have been to all the 36 states in the country on several occasions by air except in cases where the state doesn't have an airport, in the last 6weeks I have been to well over 9 states and as you read this I'm probably on my way to another. As such I carry just a hand luggage which I always stow in the overhead luggage compartment right above my seat. 


I'm very meticulous and articulate, I say all these things so Nigerians and the world at large would have little insight of my person and understand my amazement. I've been bedazzled, this is more than any illusion I've seen, the tricks in the movie, 'Now You See Me' don't match what I experienced yesterday(23/7/2014)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...