Wednesday 30 July 2014

I Once Raised $50,000 For My Daughter’s Treatment Without Begging—OJB Jezreel

Click for Full Image Size Nigerian Music producer, OJB Jezreel, has explained that people who talked ill about him do not know how it feels to be down with kidney failure.

OJB explained to Nigeriafilms.com that he had to beg for money from the public for his kidney treatment because of the challenge he was facing at that time.

He added that what people don’t know is that his daughter was once sick and needed $50,000 for her
treatment, which he raised without anybody’s help.

“It’s is just a misconception. People think there was something special attach to it. But I am still myself, still living in my apartment at Ipaja.

“I remember when we had raised money to the amount we needed, we asked everybody to stop. So if it was money making venture, we would have continued, we wouldn't have asked people to stop. The donations didn't make me richer trust that is why I am working,” he disclosed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...