Friday 25 July 2014

Producer Emioma Nwachukwu Returns with WANABE

Self acclaimed filmmaker Nwachukwu Emioma stages a comeback to the English sector of Nollywood with the movie titled, " WANABE" The comedy film that promises to crack viewers ribs, while addressing the issue of fake lifestyle is going to be nothing short of the modern day movie with Cinematic Values though targeted towards the average man and woman on the streets as much as the uptown set.



Actor turned writer/producer, who is adding this debut of English film to his archive as his fourth written and produced movie, promised to do it better as it can only get better when you work with the right casts and crew.

"It cost me quite a fortune flying my director all the way from the UK, but the endeavor is worth it considering what I want to achieve this time," he stated.

While speaking of his casts and crew, "half of them are from the UK because this time I want a depiction of standard, that is why I decided to bring in the Nigerian born but UK trained filmmaker Sunkanmi Oduwole, whose short films on the internet have always enjoyed  massive reviews because of his unbeatable directorial skills.

"Talking of which, I also brought another UK based, Nigerian Actress Dami Ann Alabi,who has done a couple of movies in the UK. Vien Mfon Richards is a Nigerian actress, who is supposed to be enjoying her summer trip to the states but I had to cut that short by bringing her home, because I also believe in her competence.

"Choosing the right casts and crew has always been a top priority during my productions, because in as much as I believe in grooming newbies, I also believe in working with those, who understand the tidbits of the job.

"Helen Paul is my choice of the character Angelina, who is a WANABE and wants to live in the lap of luxury by being fake. Helen Paul is a trained Theatre Artiste, and this is the second time we are working, so I believe in her character interpretation. Mike Okon, the face of commercial brands like MTN, Chivita amongst others is also an actor I strongly believe in.


"The half caste is particular about story-line and production strategies is  also ready to work with us. My others casts are Kate Effiong Okunu, a prolific Nollywood actress, Dauda, ace stand up comedian, Damola Olatunji, Chizoba Chukwuemeka, Boss Alao, Moradeke Awe amongst others.

"The Wanabe is a contemporary story with lots of intrigues about a local girl, who wants to attain great heights by living a fake life at all cost.

Five days of hectic working days in a country like Nigeria, I believe we all need one day to just laugh out the stress as laughter is therapeutic to the human nature. The Wanabe is going to be a must watch movie, when it finally hits the market," says the young fast rising producer Nwachukw Emioma.S

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...