Monday 11 August 2014

Am Blessed & Eternally Grateful"-Actress Ayo Adesanya


Nollywood veteran talented actress Ayo Adesanya has added another year today Monday August 11, 2014. Elated Ayo took to social media this morning to reveal her warm gratitude to God and to those who have stood by her all these years. She stated:


"Its been ordained by God that today will be a Monday ...its a special day that marks yet another brilliant year of my days on earth.. Am sooo blessed and am eternally grateful to God for being with me this far... I know the rest of my life will be the best...HBD to a special born.

"Everything I've ever done in my life that i am proud of came about because a lot wonderful people were there to help i thank each one of you for your support, belief, and love."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...