Monday 18 August 2014

Oh no, what happened? Beverly Osu and Bimp splits!


 
said no longer dating but Beverly Osu says they never dated… and that all we’ve heard or read in the media are all false. Hmmmm. First it was Angelo…then are not dating. Then comes Bimp…again they’re not dating. These people are confusing my brain o …Lol.  Ok, here’s what happened. Beverly Osu who is believed to date her BBA co-star Ethiopian fine boy, Bimp Habesh took to her instagram page to clear the air about her relationship with Bimp. She said something about  we should stop believing in liars and in backbiters … then she said she knows for sure that Bimp’s girlfriend will be the happiest girl.  


It souds  as if the relationship just hit the rocks and again it sounds as if there was never one. Can’t trust my instincts. Anywayz you guys should be the judge. Here’s what she wrote on her instagram below… 

“(1) Stop believing in liars, stop trusting backstabbers and stop loving the heartbreakers��.. (2) my life, my choice, because i'm the only one who knows what i want, what i need, & WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME Well I found out something. .������ The people who talk the most SHIT about me, are the ones who pay attention the most Thank you all for making my life ur movie...+ remember I'm being paid for that..���� oshey . Bamlak Ebuka Tesfaye Haile @bimp habesh my #MCM I KNOW FOR SURE THAT UR GIRLFRIEND WILL BE THE HAPPIEST #wink #perfectgentleman #smart #cutie #hardworker #Godfearing #husbandmaterial #100% #Ethiopian #Nigerian #bestfriends Thanks for always being there for me������������������ #okbye”
            

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...