Tuesday 21 July 2015

Thief Caught And Stripped At University Of Ibadan (See Photos/ Video)

An eye witness narrates...
I was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! My nigga called me that they had caught a thief at ZIK HALL.
I packed my books and rushed down to Zik hall to confirm it. Since there have been various cases of theft in the hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3.
I rushed there to see the thief..... when i got there this nigga was already stark Unclad. i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw that was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him though.... but he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video through this link watch the video of the thief caught yesterday and paraded Unclad! .....zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...