Wednesday 27 January 2016

My Lover Dumped Me Just Bcos His Wife Found Out About Us

When my husband died five years ago, one of the people who stood by me was an ex-boyfriend. We had a really passionate relationship which later fizzled out. When I became lonely – I had just one child by my husband – my ex took me out and we soon started a relationship.

Though I was looking at just the s*x, my ex said he loved me and would support me in whatever I do.

Some months ago, his wife found out and she made a lot of noise about it...


She made life hell for my ex (her husband) so that he had no option than to break off our relationship. I’m really heart- broken and feel bereaved all over again.

What can I do to help myself? Should I continue seeing him in secret without his wife knowing again?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...