Sunday 13 July 2014

It'll be weird to count the number of my shoes- Adaora Oleh

 
Popular TV gal, host of the Adaora Oleh show and co-host of Project Fame, Adaora Oleh during an interview with Punch, dished that it'll be weird for her to count the number of shoes in her collection. She also corrected media reports that she has made her Nollywood debut in a soon-to be released movie.
If she considers herself a fashionable person?
Yes I’d say so, I love clothes and accessories, but I prefer to create my own style. I’d say I am fashionable but I don’t like to be a slave to fashion, I wear clothes that complement my body and I try not to follow too many trends.
On being a stylish person or simply dressing up for the job:
I like dressing up, or as I like to call it, making an effort. I’m definitely at an advantage because of my jobs, I’m able to access and work with different stylists to create great looks for TV. When I’m not working, I’ll always make an effort.
On the number of shoes she has:
I have a lot, but I’ve never counted how many exact pairs of shoes I have as I think it’s just a weird thing to do. I’d never allocate time to counting shoes.
Erm... from what she said, i.e "allocate time," it's seems her shoes collection will very well serve hundreds of girls. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...