Tuesday 12 August 2014

Fifty Shades of Black: Muna Abii Motivates Black Girls

Ex-Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN), Muna Abii is supporting Black is Beautiful – Fifty Shades of Black campaign. She made a very touching statement over various colours of ‘Black’, and why people should feel good about who they are. Starting with herself, she stated, "I am an African woman, the color of my skin does not change that fact. My brothers and sisters are black, we are all different shades of black and we are all beautiful." Continue…

"If God made us all and saw that we were beautiful, why do we hate ourselves? I feel like there is an unspoken condition in the minds of most Africans that makes us feel like ‘the lighter you are, the better your chances’. Well, how can we love one another if we don’t love ourselves?
"My words can’t fit into a few sentences, but I will say this; My young black sister, you are beautiful. Don’t let no trend or person tell you any different. The man for you will love you just the way you are, you will be admired by the big and small alike, because you are strong and diligent.

"Everything you touch will prosper because you believe. So start believing…Your Black is Beautiful!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...