Friday 30 January 2015

My Fashion Lane Is Classy, Yet S3xy- Emma Nyra



Despite being rated one of the worst dressed female entertainer in 2014, Emma Nyra thinks her fashion lane is classy, yet s3xy. Remember she called out the online blog for their blunder? While speaking with Abbyke Domina for her Season 7 shoot, Nyra says she’s a young female singer and all she does is try to look s3xy and try new things. Hear her;

How do you handle difficult moment with the public based on your fashion sense?

Difficult moments in the public will always come because fashion is forever changing. I handle it by taking critiques as they come.

How do describe your fashion lane? Do u go with trends or who Emma is?

My fashion lane is classy yet still sexy. I am a young female artiste so I do feel as though it is necessary to push the fashion boundaries and to break the rules a bit. I love to try new styles and to go to uncharted territory.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...