Tuesday 21 April 2015

Why I want to stay young forever – Charly Boy


He titles the brief article, “The Boy in Me.” Read below;

“Since the past 3yrs I have grown into a health freak, partly because am in a lot of ways vain and secondly I have become very finicky and sensitive with my physical well being. In order words I have been paying great attention to the newly designed me, ripped and carved to specification. U wan try? There are so many reasons why most of us would want to stay young forever if we can, for me in particular, I don't want to loose my essence, that quality that jumps out of me on seeing little children.

For over 35yrs now, in my life as CharlyBoy, I have always queried my bounding with children, why they take to me like metal to a magnet. It wasn't till about 20yrs ago that a good friend of mine, Mrs Tiwo Ajayilycent broke it down for me when she said, " they see the boy in you, that childlike quality, the freedom and the innocence that's why they quickly bound with you even if they have never seen you before". Till this day, I still have that effect on children, and I know it is divine. A lot of people who have seen me recently and who know me, would swear that am younger today than I was 10yrs ago, some would say that I have had series of face jobs or there are some magic potion that keeps me young at 60something with nine children and 14 grandchildren.”


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...