Tuesday 22 July 2014

"I don't have sympathy for Rob" - Kim Kardashian says of struggling brother


Kim Kardashian has revealed that she doesn’t “have sympathy” for her struggling brother Rob Kardashian. She made the shocking revelation on the July 20 episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ after Rob, failed to show up at the airport while the family was en route Thailand for a vacation. Khloe Kardashian had expressed her worries and almost didn't board the plane herself, but Kim, who was not bothered about her Rob’s condition said:

"We've all been here to offer him help and he won't take it, so I don't have sympathy," said to her family over breakfast while on their vacation. "I think I'm just more of the tough love kind of person," she later said to the camera for the benefit of viewers of ‘KUWTK’, "My personality is like, 'All right, you complain, you don't like it, get up and do something about it.'"
However, Khloe, tried to make a case for Rob, saying, "Rob has deeper issues than just weight," adding that he took her break up with Lamar Odom "hard." Continue to read the rest...


Back in May, Rob blasted the media on twitter for reporting that he checked himself into a fat camp rehab.
"To the blogs saying I went to fat camp or rehab, LOL … Then why am I still fat u fools?? Y'all must have run out of real news. First, I don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second, I'm a grown man and will work on myself when I choose. I’m aware that I'm fat that def ain't a surprise to me lol… My only therapy will be in the gym, anyways had to say somethingggggggggg."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...